Languages of life is seeking passionate and dedicated individuals to join its volunteer Board of Directors. The ideal board member will have:
- Strong communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to work in a team
- The ability to commit the time required as a member of the Languages of Life’s Board of Directors (2 hours a month)
Languages of life is particularly interested in candidates with skills, knowledge and experience in some of the following areas:
- Finance in the non-profit sector
- Social Services
- Local/small business
- Strategic Planning
- Community Engagement
- Previous experience with a non-profit Board or community group is an asset
How to Apply:
Community-minded individuals interested in joining our Board of Directors are encouraged to submit their Resume to [email protected]. Interviews with selected candidates will be conducted.
Further information can be requested via 613.232.9770.